Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Greetin's!
I thought I would let everybody know what I thought about American Idol tonight.
americanidol.com

Now, tonight I watched the whole thing.
Phil Stacey gave his best performance ever. It was pretty cool-- for him. He is definately not my favorite. He sang a Keith Urban song.

Jordin Sparks was great! She is one of my favorites, and the judges always like her. She sang a Martina McBride song.

Melinda Doolittle was probably the best except for Jordin. I have never heard the song she sang before, but it was called something like 'Trouble is a Woman.'

Blake was also really good. He sang one of my favorite Tim McGraw songs, 'When the Stars go Blue.' I didn't like the tempo he was singing the chorus to, but it was a good song.
That was just to name a few! Hope America makes a good choice this week. I don't vote.
Anna Elizabeth Hedges

No comments: