Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Game Plan: Move Review


Wow.
I can't say much bad about this movie. I was really impressed. The plot was predictable, I admit' but the acting was good, the characters good, but typical...all in all a great family movie. It reminds me of The Pacifier, which becomes something like 3 stars compared to this 5 star movie. It was really sweet and also very funny. We laughed and chortled all through it. The chemistry between Joe and the ballet teacher is nice. Peyton was adorable; and her character teaches some good lessons too. One of her common quotes was:
"Stupid is a mean word."
She was conscience about her diet, and other peoples': she was kind, sweet, everything the average little girl is, without the attitude seen in so many little (and big) kids and teens in movies and even real life. Focus on the Family covers the few negative points on this movie, which I really thought weren't near as bad as they said it was. I think they made the movie sound worse than it really is. Take your kid or wife or hubby and go see. Take your parents! Go by yourself! My point is, just watch it. I think it was worth the movie ticket.

4 comments:

historygeek said...

Hmmmm... I saw the movie myself I have to agree.
I liked the poll.

Anna Elizabeth Hedges said...

Interesting choice on the poll history geek. Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on the movie. It's a wounderfull story.


May

dafilesofmoi said...

I haven't seen the Game Plan yet.. I'll probably see it when It comes on dvd though. nice review =)