Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Baby Noah


Guess what?! I have a new nephew! I am so excited, and I cannot wait to meet him and Hannah in person. I'll say here and now that I love my nieces and nephews sooooo much...and we're all worried that Jason and Shannon might have problems bringing the kids home, because of Guatemalan government issues. I don't know the particulars of the political side of all of this, but please pray for them! Isn't Noah beautiful? I have now been an official aunt six times. I still remember the day that Stephen was born, and he's nearly six! (He'll be six in February)
So please please pray for Jason and Shannon. Don't I have gorgeous nieces and nephews? I am sooo excited!
Anna

Here's the link to Jason and Shannon's blog again....

hedgesadoption.blogspot.com

No comments: