Monday, December 17, 2007

Short Spurts, Christmas, Wow it's Late!!

All of the above. I just wanted to comment and ramble a little....tomorrow Brian and Holly and the kids are arriving here, and they are staying until after Christmas. I'm SOOOOO excited!!!! I can't wait for them to get here..we're all very excited about it.

Weird thought and truth that hasn't anything to do with what I just said:
I've been going through spurts of Tolkien and Leven Thumps. What was the other book I read before....? Can't remember. I just remember that last month I was suddenly inspired and started ravenously reading The Fellowship, and I just did the same with the Hobbit. Let's hope that the Two Towers is as lucky! I hope it is, because I want to finish it so I can read the Return of the King. I'm also getting a bunch of Lewis and Tolkien stuff for Christmas and I'll be buying some things afterwards!

It is very late for me now, as I usually go to bed by eleven or much before these days. I wanted to finish the Hobbit, and then I wanted to blog it, and then I wanted to make these random comments on spurts of Tolkien, update on Christmas life, and how late it is and how I really could have skipped writing this post. So I'll sign off again and post soon, hopefully. I have a lot to do tomorrow, but perhaps reading and writing won't be in vain! (that means reading and thinking about writing, which is almost the same as actually doing it)
Goodnight!
Anna

No comments: