Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Very Fast Update

First, before some of my friends think I've gone mad, I can say that I am going to make myself wait for the fourth Warriors book. :)
I have so many other books I need to read this month (meaning February of course) and I suppose I should wait until I can buy the next three and read them all at once....

Also, expect more book reviews soon. I'm on the brink of finishing some, and starting some. There will almost definitely be a book review tomorrow evening for J.R.R. Tolkien...so keep checking!

Also, if some of you will recall the review I did of the play that some friends did last year? I think I gave a link for it.....
but anyway a new play is coming up! To check it out, go to the following blog:
Scottish Flame

His most recent posts have a bit of information about it.

No comments: