Monday, February 11, 2008

Seven Random Things about Me

My big brother tagged me to for the seven-times-seventy blog thing (???) and it doesn't look too bad...so I have to tell you seven things about me and then tag seven other people. (!!!!!)

1. I'm going to copy something that Brian said....that three of his very best friends were his siblings. I've always considered my three brothers my best friends too. It would take me a whole blog to explain the wonderful relationship I have with each of them. I've always felt so blessed that I have that, and that my brothers are also my best friends. Isn't that cool? I'm also glad when I notice personality traits in myself that resemble each of them...I'm not sure why, but I think I picked up on a lot of habits and feelings that they all have. I couldn't have asked for better role models!

2. I'm eclectic, so I have a really hard time deciding on a 'favorite', even though I love to hear about other people's favorites! I'm also not good at making up my mind about important fun things. :) That means that writing a book is really hard because I change my mind about the plot all the time.

3. My first crush was Harrison Ford under the influence of Indiana Jones and Star Wars. When I was younger I always had to be Indiana in games and things, even though I was a girl!

4. I really like looking at Baby Name Books

5. My favorite Harry Potter movie is Prisoner of Azkaban, but my favorite book is....probably that one or any of the last three of that series. Told you I couldn't decide stuff like this!

6. I decide I like things without thinking through WHY. Andy loves to get on to me for that. He's right, of course.

7. My favorite flowers are orange roses.

My Tags:

Scottish Flame

Me, Myself and My Life

My Kids, My Camera, My Life


A Poor Cat's Life

Silver Sea Jewelry


I'm afraid that is the best I can do for tagging. I don't know if you are aloud to tag people that have already been tagged. If you are, then I would tag In the Hedges and Light and Heat, but since both of those have been then....shrugs.

7 comments:

Brandon Sims said...

I can understand why you didi me, but why twice? I dont even know 7 blogers besides those, much less 14!

Anna said...

I didn't have anybody else to tagm that's why. Maybe you can tag the same people for each blog or have Tanner tag the other seven on Silver Seas.

Alissa said...

i didn't know you like baby name books! that's incredibly random!!!

i like the new blog - it looks slick!

Anna said...

Thank you very much!

I think liking baby name books comes from being a writer. I like good names for characters...I have lists of random and weird names that I found on baby name sites in my notebooks!

Brandon Sims said...

OH NO! NOW ALISSA THINKS IT LOOKS GOOD. You do indeed change your plot alot. That is very random that you like baby name books, I never knew it. See you soon.

Lauren said...

1. Six of my best friends are my siblings. I agree with every thing you said on this one.

2. I like to play the piano.

3. I like to play dress-up. Yes, I am 14 years old.

4. I really like looking at Baby Name Books too!

5. I have never opened a Harry Potter book or watched a Harry Potter movie.

6. I like your blog template very much.

7. My favorite flowers are white roses.

Anna said...

:)