Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Book of the Month: March


Okay. We've already done Movie of the Month, so let's move on to Book of the Month. I'm probably going to cheat a little bit at some point since I missed January and February, but for now, the 'first' book of March is Till We Have Faces.

Why? Because I've really enjoyed what I have read, and I will probably start back again soon. Plus, since I was giving you thoughts as I was reading it, it seemed like an appropriate choice. This year, the Books of the Month are only going to be fiction. I haven't read enough non-fiction or theology to be able to know it well enough to do Book of the Month. We'll see about next year doing theology books of the month. Or, if I do do Non-fiction books this year (of the month) then I will make two categories; Fiction, Non-fiction. So, March's book of the month is Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis.

I'll try to start posting more thoughts on it soon.

Anna

No comments: