Friday, March 28, 2008

Get this.....


Get this. I don't even know why I'm blogging about this, but I think it's funny, and I think I have a blogging bug these days.

I got new rollerblades yesterday (which are pretty awesome!) and I've been skating around the house on them (doing laundry and making muffins on wheels. ) I just rolled softly past the refrigerator (why did I try to make that sound beautiful?????) and since skates make me taller I could see everything on the refrigerator. Guess what was up there? A bottle of Bombay Ink, a Reeses bar that Brian left here from his stocking, and a roach hotel.
Gross. but pretty funny....I mean, how many people keep bottles of India Ink and Roach hotels on top of their refrigerator? I thought some random person might think that was funny, so there it is. :D
Anna
PS This is my forty-first post this month, and I am now five posts away from having as many posts in a few months as I had altogether last year. I am also approaching my first annual blogging anniversary. I can't believe it was such a short time ago that John L. convinced me to get a blog.......

3 comments:

Brian said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't stop laughing. A Reese's, A bottle of weird ink, and a roach hotel. That is too funny. By the way, Nice job at the number of posts. I have nowhere near that many.

mrs.fitz said...

i love that! those are things that i get excited about--the reese's, not the roach hotel. (i barely met you last sunday for dinner, but have to say anna, you are pretty great.)

Anna said...

Thanks! I thought you were really great too. Thanks for commenting! I thought it was funny.......