Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The New Blog Name (and I give you warning NOW....)

I'm going to start trying different blog names to see how I like them. The Blog of A. E. Hedges is still the official name of the blog until I decide on a name that I really like.

So my list of names (most of them don't even make any sense)

The Bird and the Baby
Blog of the Freebies
Blog of the Buggies (please don't ask my why....)
Anna Banana
The Leaky Cauldron
Rough Diamonds

More than half of those are jokes, but if you actually like any of them or have some more ideas, tell me.....
Anna

6 comments:

Lauren! said...

Blog of the Buggies? I'm asking your why. :p

Anna said...

I didn't know you were so ornery Lauren. :) Jk.
The reason why you aren't supposed to ask me why is because you won't get an answer.

Lauren Dejected said...

oh man! please!

Anna said...

gosh I can just picture some really big eyes tearing up!

There really isn't a satisfactory answer...the word Buggies just cracks me up....I know a little girl that used to call bugs Buggies. I always thought it was funny. I have a friend that is always saying things like "Oh Ouchie..." for some reason it always makes me laugh. Maybe it's the ie on the end of the word.

Lauren Happie said...

Haha...that's funny! You made my day--I stopped crying at least. lol

Anna said...

BUGGIES!!!!!!

:D