Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Widgets 2

I think I have my widgets mostly organized for now. So you get to see books that I plan on reading soon, and books that I am reading now. Pretty cool, huh? Of course there are like another hundred books that could go on my reading list shelf, but those are the ones I'm most interested in at the moment. It'll change often as I finish books. I like this because it's free!!!!

If you want to get Shelfari, you can click on "Get Your Own Shelf."

I'll try to get back to the Till We Have Faces posts sometime this week. I think I'm about to go on another reading kick....but I'm not sure if it'll be for Tolkien or Jane Austin this time. Hmm. We'll see!!!!
Anna

4 comments:

lisatatj said...

I LOVE your Shelfari!!!! o, and I really enjoyed "Lake House" too, the story line is intriguing :)

Anna said...

thank you!

I've decided that I really like The Lake House too. It has a sort of classic feel about it.

Lauren said...

The bookshelves are really cool!

Anna said...

Haha! LOL!!!! I can't decide on a name, but I'm looking out for good names still. Lauren's suggestion is the best one so far.