Monday, March 3, 2008

New Widgets

This morning while surfing, I discovered some free new widgets for bloggers and bibliophiles. The site is Shelfari, and they provide shelves to put on your blog with books that you are reading, are going to read, or have read. I tried to put three shelves on, but at the moment I can only get one to show all the way up. So I'm having some technical difficulties, which means that you will have to bear with me until I get my personal computer wizard to help me. (JK!)

If it can get the widgets to work properly, the blog will look even more awesome than before!!!! I'm still not decided on a blog name, but the best ones I have are The Bird and the Baby or The Leaky Cauldron. :D
Anna

1 comment:

J Scott Savage said...

Yeah, I probably need to play with that. But can I get enough shelves. I also discovered a pretty cool website called librarything.com. Maybe I'm just slow, but I hadn't seen it before.

Just don't name your site "The Leaky Baby."