Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Lost World: Jurassic Park


After seeing the first Jurassic Park, I really wanted to see the the sequels. Jurassic Park the Second was better than I expected it to be. Lost World concentrates the plot on Ian Malcom, the eccentric mathematician from the first, portrayed by Jeff Goldblum.
The Lost World isn't as good as the first one because you know that everything is going to go wrong, and you know that there is going to a T-Rex or three.
However, I liked it as well as the first one. The whole idea is pretty cool...it's a great science fiction idea. Just think of dinosaurs!
The plot centers around Ian Malcom, whom is reproached by John Hammond to go to one of the Islands where the Jurassic animals are living on their own to do a research project on them.
No more clues (mostly because I'm feeling lazy and I don't want to write a bunch of stuff about the plot) but it is definitely worth seeing if you like sci-fi and T-Rexes!
Anna

4 comments:

Brian said...

Cool! I haven't seen all of any of the Jurassic Park movies, but I really should. I'm going to see Iron Man in theaters today, so check back at my website soon to see my review of it.

Anna said...

My brother (whose name is also Brian) has seen Iron Man, but he hasn't yet told me how it was. I hope you enjoyed it....guess I better go to your blog to find out! Jurassic Park is great. I think they're planning on making a fourth one.

Mikaela said...

my dad and bro went to see ironman with out me! :[

Anna said...

I don't feel sorry for you. Ironman doesn't look all that great to me.