Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dragonlight: July Book of the Month


On a trip to Barnes and Noble with my cousin the other day (see Nerdy Skater Chick) and bought two books: Dragonlight and Treasure Island. I haven't started Treasure Island, but I've been intrigued with it for awhile.
I was very excited to finally get it. I've been looking forward to it ever since I finished Dragonfire last year!
I was looking forward...through the whole book....when Kale would finally find out she was pregnant. I saw the signs coming! I thought the book was excellent, and I hated to put it down yesterday.
It was a magical journey to finally reach the end, and though I'm sad that Kale's Story is over, I hope I get to see some of her kids and Regidor's Egg in Mrs. Paul's next fantasy book. I'm still not sure I completely understand what happened to Toopka...I might need to reread a few chapters.
Sorry, this is the way I review. I talk about it like everyone else in the world has read it.
The book was great and I really really enjoyed reading it. I think my favorite in the series is still Dragonquest, but Dragonlight has the best cover. :D
Can't wait to read more about Amara.
Dragonlight is July Book of the Month....:D Yays. I finally got to it.
Anna

8 comments:

Mikaela said...

dude it was hectic to get that book lol

Anna said...

Yes, it was hectic to get that book
heh heh

Lauren said...

Hello Anna!

Anna said...

Hey Lauren! What happened to you? Did aliens kidnap you for all these months? :D

Grl4God said...

Hello! I have some good news! G4G is back online! For those of you who do not know, G4G was down for awhile. Not anymore!

Grl4God

Mikaela said...

you need to do a new post. :]

lauren said...

Aliens did kidnap me, actually!

No, I've just been busy. I just wanted to say hi. :)

Have a good last few weeks of summer!

Anna said...

Thanks for checking on me! I will have a good last few weeks. I'm determined not to have bad ones. :D