Sunday, July 6, 2008

Not Really Sure...


Not really sure....why I'm posting anything. I'm bored. I know! I'll make a list of funkiest songs of the week...the top five.

1. Lonely by Akon
I just think that this one is funny, and kind a cute tune. I like the singing chipmunk. That's an Alvin and Chipmunk picture.....Seemed to fit.

2. 500 Miles by the Proclaimers.
This song is so funny! I heard it on a TV show a long time ago and I've wanted to know what song it was ever since. I ran across it on YouTube the other day, and I was so excited to finally be able to listen to it after having it in my head for such a long time.

3. Double Trouble by John Williams.
This has got to be one of the weirdest songs, but maybe one of the coolest. From the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Soundtrack.

4. The Bells of Notre Dame by Alan Menken and Paul Kandel
This song is entirely random, but I love the part whenever Kandel starts singing at the top of his lungs. You haven't heard anybody sing at the top of their longs until you hear the climax of this song.

5. Year 3000 by the Jonas Brothers
I think this song is funny. You have only to listen to see what I mean. I was actually singing it to myself the other day! I think I might listen to it now.....

6 comments:

Cheerleaderanonymous said...

sorry sbout that last comment I 4go Mike had a cousin that has the same name.I like your blog though its really cool!

Anna said...

thanks! yah that's funny....recently one of Mickey's friends (she never said who) texted me a message that was meant for Anna K.! Thought it was funny.

Jason & Shannon said...

500 Miles by the Proclaimers is a cool song! I remember listening to that song when I was about your age - and I still like it. :)

Anna said...

I think it is such a fun song....it became famous when it was on the movie soundtrack of Benny and Joon....have you seen that? Johnny Depp is in it. It looks cute.

Jason & Shannon said...

No, I haven't seen that movie. Maybe we can check it out sometime.

Anna said...

that would be fun!!!!

I've enjoyed all the pics on ur blog this week....