Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day of Birth....Birth of Day...Birthday!

Yesterday was my fifteenth.


It was fun.

Andy and Alissa and Jason and Shannon and the kids all came over, and Alissa and Shannon and Andy made me a great birthday dinner, and we went swimming, and I played hide and seek with my nephew, held my other nephew and niece, and opened some great presents. Had some fantastic cake.

It was a good day. I got two Ted Dekker books from Jason and Shannon and a journal from Guatamala.
Andy and Alissa gave me that Robert Plant and Alison Krauss CD which I LUV.....and Mom and Dad got me the second season of the Dick Van Dyke Show and the DVD set of E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, and the soundtrack to the best adaption of Peter Pan ever, by James Newton Howard!
And a few days before I got a book on writing from Brian and Holly. It's going to be excellent. Can't wait to read it....The Elements of Style by Strunk and White.
AND Mikaela gave me an olive green hat. A conductor hat. Thanks Mike. And Thanks everybody else! I loved everything you gave me, and I had a ton of fun yesterday...



BIG NEWS:
Abby is coming over tomorrow! and Aunt Carol too, of course. :D
They are going to stay for most of the week, and we're going to have BIG FUN that will be AMAZING. I feel sorry for my dad. Gosh, all that giggling for the next week. Poor Dad. Anyway, just wanted to tell everybody that I'm fifteen now and that I got cool stuff. :D Rock On.
Anna

7 comments:

mrs.fitz said...

happy birthday (your day of birth is shared with one of my best friends) what a good day!

Mikaela said...

Yeah I know you absolutely loved my hat the best. :] t33 h33

Grl4God said...

Hope you had a great birthday!!!

Grl4God

Anna said...

Thank you!

Grl4God said...

Hello Anna!! I saw your comment on Unfinished Love Story. I'm not going tonight. I'm still praying if I should go at all. But thank you for the sweet comment!

Grl4God

Anna said...

You're welcome.:D I enjoy reading your blog a lot.

Tatiana said...

Happy Belated b-day!!!!:D!!!!!!