Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Top Nine Movie Quotes


Helooooo... (Horton Voice.)

For fun, I decided to do nine great movie quotes from my favorite movies. See if you can guess what movie it is before you highlight right beneath the quote to get the title. The poster pic is one of the movies...but it's a randomly long quote, so see if you can figure out which quote goes with the poster before you highlight.

1. On me back Mush.
Newsies

2. Oh there you are, Peter!
Hook

3. I've never driven forward before!
E.T. The Extra-terrestrial

4. I'd say that she gets under your skin as soon as you meet her. She drives you so nuts you don't know whether to hug her or, or just really arm wrestle her. She would go all the way to Europe just to get a stamp in her passport. I don't know if that amounts to insanity, or just being really, really... likable.
While You Were Sleeping

5. There's a monster outside my room, can I have a glass of water?
Signs

6. And just think, Whenever he gets dirty you can take him out and beat him.
The Lion King

7. Most of these are important papers...and some of them might be doodles I never had framed...I can't tell the difference.
Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium


8. Shoot him and cut out his tongue, then shoot his tongue! And trim that scraggly beard!
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

9. Of course you are. And I'm coming with you!
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings

No comments: