Friday, October 10, 2008

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban


I recently bought, read and finished Harry Potter the Third for the second time. It was great, again! It is my favorite of the first three in the series, and so far the best movie. I own it. :D I think that the second and fourth movies are second best, and the first and fifth are the third best. In other words, the first and fifth are the worst ones, so far. But they still get high ratings. :D In this one, two of the greatest Harry Potter characters ever are introduced...Sirius Black and Remus Lupin! I think its sooo sad that she killed both of them. Comment if you felt the same rage I felt!!!!!! (Hint hint Mike. :) ) I actually forgot how bad Severus Snape could be. I'm always amazed at how great a writer J. K. Rowling is. She has a good, solid voice, and great plot twists, original characters.... Yeah that was a really boring comment. Any body with even the slightest bit of a literary brain could see that...but I'm tired, and I have very little to say at the moment. Has anybody besides me noticed that my reviews always sound really stupid after midnight? I'll try harder. Kay. Let's see....(tapping temples...or some other cool gesture that signifies thinking or working hard) I had a lot of fun reading this one, because I have the soundtrack to the movie, and because I got a Hershey bar after Lupin reminded me how much I liked milk chocolate...I like how Lupin is really nice and cheerful, even when he's had such a hard life because of being a werewolf. I was disappointed that Harry never got closer to him. It almost seemed to me that Harry owed Lupin in a way...I mean....he gets so close to Sirius, but he yells at Lupin in the Deathly Hallows, and then Lupin DIES!!!! (again, comment if you felt the rage I felt. Ahem. Mike.) And Sirius Black. Ah. I really wish I had thought of Animagi first, although she technically copied the whole shapeshifter angle. And that isn't copyrighted. Heh heh. I found out in Science ( so yes, I am learning from it) that there is a star called Bellatrix, and I already knew that there was a star named Sirius (also known as the dog star, btw) and I thought it was cool that the cousins were both named after stars. I wonder if there's some more mythology behind that...like maybe the Bellatrix star would eventually destory the Sirius star for some reason? Anyway. I think I thought that up myself, but maybe somebody could like it up. (**Coughs** Mike.) Definitely a four, five, six, or ten star book...whatever my highest rating is. **Yawns** Maybe someday I'll actually post an interesting book review. :D
Anna

6 comments:

Brian said...

I love Prisoner of Azkaban. That one was my favorite.

Mikaela said...

are you hinting something at me? :O

Anna said...

ahem. OMG SHE'S LIKE A DUMB BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Mikaela said...

t33 h33 sure kid.. i got a fedora! :D

Mikaela said...

brandon has yet to fix the way its all pushed to the side

Anna said...

ah.