Saturday, October 18, 2008

Monkey Business


Hi everyone!

I guess it's been awhile since I've posted...not since Harry Potter 3, but now I give you Movie of the Month, Monkey Business, starring Cary Grant.

I've always liked Cary Grant movies, because I think he and my dad look a lot alike, and Dad probably could do a cool impression of him if he really wanted to. Monkey Business was hilarious! It was the first Ginger Rogers movie I ever saw, or Marilyn Monroe either, and it was so FUNNY!!!!

It's about a man who is trying to invent an elixir of youth, and tests it on chimpanzees. One of the chimpanzees is very mischevious, and gets out and starts playing around in the chemistry lab, and ends up mixing up an elixir of youth and dumping it in the water jug dispenser thing!!!!!

It was so funny because when Ginger Rogers drank the mixture, she acted so goofy and funny....just like my cousin Abby does! Abby makes me laugh like Bill Cosby does. She's so goofy that it gives me hiccups to talk to her on the phone. So here's a trailer for it (and don't let the trailer put you out, the movie is better than it looks).
Anna

10 comments:

Brian said...

Ok...

Anna said...

It's funny! My family is pretty big in old movies...in movies in general....so I like all kinds. And my dad and I laughed so hard...

Brandon said...

Do you still listen to Nickel Creek?

Anna said...

that's funny brandon! i ordered a CD yesterday. Of course I still listen to nickel creek. They're one of my faves! what about you? I'm kind of excited about that collaboration between the guy from switchfoot and sean watkins. Fiction Family is what they're calling it.....and Sara Watkins is working on a CD too.

Mikaela said...

that movie looks hilarious! Was it on TCM saturday or something? When these movies come on tv i would like you to lemme know! :O

Brandon said...

Oh I thought it was Jon foreman and Chris Thile, yeah that will be interesting, I wonder what kind of stuff there going to come up with.

I liked Switchfoot better, or more I like. There still a and but they say that they may eventually get rid of Jon. That would be sad. I imagine his Brother would leave if he did.

Anna said...

It has been on TCM, but we got it from netflix. It's been on TCM twice in the last several weeks, so keep a lookout for it.

Anna said...

Why would hey wanna get rid of Jon? He's a good songwriter. Weird that they want to...but I think that Fiction Family will be cool. They're gonna release it soon.

Mikaela said...

I know Carl is an awesome name!

Brandon said...

New post, PLEEEASE!