Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cool update with Christmas Colors.


Okay, so yesterday me and my parents left at 7:35 am to go to Fort Worth for doctor stuff. I got to see my little cousin. We talked, made a big pile of leaves and jumped in it, posed for the camera, watched Boys Town, and made some funny videos. Funny Video One: The scene in Boys Town when Father Flanagan comes to get Whitey Marsh. Abby was Whitey, and I was Father Flanagan. Funny Video Two: The same scene, but I was Whitey Marsh and Abby was Father Flanagan. Funny Video Three: Scene in Boys Town where Mo was humming and looking really stupid and Whitey tells him to stop. I was Mo, Abby was Whitey again. Funny Video Four: Abby videoing me rake leaves, saying and singing stupid stuff. Funny Video Five: Abby telling me to say goodbye and singing "Bye Bye Birdie." Okay, enough about the five funny videos. On the way hope I slept, ate greasy sonic food and had a mocha flavored java chiller that was nothing compared to what Starbucks can do for you. I also read some in a Warriors book that has been sitting around for awhile, listened to the third Harry Potter soundtrack, and got a very good idea for a book. Two in two days. (I got a good one yesterday too.) I read a chapter in the Silmarillion, which is amazing. I wonder what Dad got me for Christmas? I wonder what Mikaela got me for Christmas?

I wonder what I got Mikaela for Christmas? Just kidding, it's already wrapped. Wasn't that the coolest update ever? Anna

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

YOur present is still in the bag it or part of it came in :]

Laura said...

Are you going to post the videos or just tell us about them? Anyways, I liked the colours - probably because I'm such a Christmas person myself.
I wanted to ask your permission to cite your questions about what draws readers into a fantasy novel for a post that I've been thinking about doing. (Basically, it's everything you asked, I just really liked how you worded the questions.) So, may I?
-Linden

Anna said...

Definitely! Go ahead and do the post. I want to see what everyone says.

Unfortunately, the videos are on my cousin's camera, and I don't have them. :(

I think I would be too embarrassed to post them anyway. :D