Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve everybody!


I don't know who'll be reading this. I just felt like telling everybody who might stop by today Merry Christmas. I always check my mail if the computer is working, even on holidays, and if I check my mail I check my blog reader, so maybe some of you will be doing the same.

Today we're going to my Nanah's, and I'll see my brothers and their families, and at least one uncle. :D I don't know who all will be there, but I'm excited to go.

This morning I have to make a pie to take up there, which I'm excited about because it is my favorite pie in the world. Heh heh (It has a whole pound of Hershey's milk chocolate in it.)
It's also very easy, so I promised Nanah I would bring one.


BTW, some if this music below is really pretty, and I've been listening to it on youtube, so I thought I would just post it. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Christmas though.
Also, for those of you who liked the Village Soundtrack and the Peter Pan soundtrack, the composer, James Newton Howard, composed the Lady in the Water soundtrack. :D

No comments: