Saturday, December 27, 2008

Reading....WHY don't you have time for it?

Hello everyone!

I was just on my brother's blog where he linked this article on President Bush's reading habits.

If the President can read forty books a year, why shouldn't you be able to read a hundred or more? I'm not saying that I will live up to this standard, but it would be fun to try, wouldn't it? And good for me too. I wonder if I'll ever remember how important it is to read lots of different books, different genres, different authors, different styles. I'll have to see what I can do to record what books I read, review the ones I feel like, and keep a count on how many I manage to finish next year. Just a fun thought!

Anna

1 comment:

Magenta said...

I've read 115 books this year, you know. In the new year, I'm going to keep my own blog for book reviews, so check me out once in a while if you feel like it.

And by the way, how were you able to get a book shelf like that on the sidebar? I'd like one too.