Monday, January 5, 2009

Library of 2008 Part 2


In October, I started doing a book of the month over at Sock Monkeys, my other blog that I share with my cuz.

My books of the month were:

The Witch Family by Eleanor Estes.
This is the first Eleanor Estes book I've completed, and it was well worth the read. I enjoyed it a lot. It was whimsical, light-hearted, and held my attention well. I'll be keeping it on a bookshelf probably as long as I own books. I wrote a review at Sock Monkeys.

Chosen by Ted Dekker.
An excellent, original read, and easy. I started it one evening and finished it the next day. Probably among his best...it was much better than Saint, and I probably enjoyed it more than Showdown.

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis.
Do I need to say more? I wrote a review of it.

Anna

Reviews of Chosen and TLWW can be found in recent posts on this blog.

No comments: