Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Poll

Hey guys!

I just have a quick explanation about the new poll:

I'm not starting a band, I'm just trying to decide on a cool name for some characters in my story, and I wanted to see what the world thought! You can pick more than one answer. Your comments are welcome, with ideas, or the reason you picked one or several, the ones you hate, anything.

I admit ahead of time that the ones with 'Star' in it sound the slightest bit retarded, but a lot of band names do. Remember the Goo Goo Dolls.

Thanks everybody! Be sure to vote! Soon. Like, as soon as you read this, because I don't want to wait forever.....

Anna

2 comments:

John said...

Hey Anna,

Do you know about the Writers of the Future competition? Just Google "Writers of the Future." They have contests for people who write science fiction and fantasy. Might be something you're interested in.

Anna said...

I haven't heard about it, but I'll definitely look it up!

Thanks for telling me.