Monday, January 26, 2009

Tagged!

Alissa tagged me!

Things like this are so fun.
Here's the rules:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer. **
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.
No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!

Kay, here it is:

This is my nephew Joel out in our yard (which is mostly concrete) pushing around Grandpa's lawn mower. He doesn't do this as much as he used to anymore, but he used to push them around all the time! I think this is at my fourteenth birthday party, in August '07.

I have to cheat a little bit: Here's three people, four blogs. I never have enough blogs to tag on these things.

1. Mattie
2. Brian
3. Mikaela
4. Mikaela (Her Disney Blog)

Anna

4 comments:

Alissa said...

you should tag brian, silly!

Anna said...

You're right! Duh. :D

Mikaela said...

fine i'll do it

Anna said...

Good. :D