Friday, January 9, 2009

Things about each Season that I like.....

Spring:

It starts to get warm
The promise of Summer
New things
Mostly warm weather, but a little bit cool
Green!
Wildflowers
Birthdays....Dad, Three brothers, Sister-in-law, Niece...


Summer:
T-shirts and flip-flops
Water
Less school to no school
Hot like the desert outside, but FREEZING and awesome inside
Swimming, especially when it's like a huge family swim party
The sun stays up really late
Ice cream
My birthday :D
Two of my best friends have birthdays in the summer

Fall:
Mostly cool but a little bit warm
Just a clean adventurous feeling in the air
Pumpkins
The leaves change
Fall is SUCH a cool, romantic season
Halloween (Who doesn't like moons and stars and black cats and pumpkins?)
Thanksgiving
More birthdays...Mom, Aunt, Cousin, Niece, Nephew, Nephew.......

Winter:
Christmas
Long sleeved shirts, jackets and hoodies
Shoes
Snow
The only warm place is your bed or the shower
Hot chocolate
More birthdays...Cousin, Sister-in-law, Sister-in-law, Nephew

I was just thinking about summer, and then I thought it would be fun to do a post like this. I like everybody's birthday, because we get to hang out, make cakes, and I'm always ready for a change of season. I'm so excited about spring and summer!
Anna

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

Nice. I like summer because i skate the most during that time, it my brithday, and stuff. i like fall because i can wear almost everything in my closet :]

Anna said...

Yeah. You can kind of do that in the spring too, right? because of the weather and everything. Spring and Fall are the mild season, Summer and Winter the harsh ones. I'm trying to decide if I want to spend money on a black hoodie at AE. that's thirty bucks. what should i do?