Thursday, February 5, 2009

How is this possible?

Okay, is it just me, or did January go by super fast?

How is this possible? It's already February.

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to read my quota of ten books. I did, however, read eight. I never managed to finish Watership Down by 11:59 pm, and if the truth is to be known, I still haven't finished it. But, I'm still ambitious. Maybe I can read twelve books this month to make up for the two I didn't manage last month. :D

I know I'm going to have a hard time pulling that off. I may have to spend Saturday afternoon in a chair with a book, huh?

Anyway, there's not a lot going on right now. I think its scary that January is going by so fast.
I'll post a list of books and stuff soon...and maybe some music too. :D
ANna

8 comments:

The Funny one said...

It's not just you Anna, I feel the same way about this January. Too darn fast! I think part of it may have been the inauguration on the 20th. Everyone kept looking forward to it, and so then, it's over. And then there was only 11 days left, and then I'm like "Oh man, what do I do now, Valentine's Day is now 25 days away, and that's a long time now..."

People (including me) need to stop looking to the future for excitement, and just live in the present. Unfortunately, February's only going to go by quicker, because of the couple days it lacks. I've always found it weird that Feb's the only month that only has 28, and 29 once every 4 years. Imagine what it must be like for people born on Feb. 29th, having a birthday once every 4 years.

Sorry, enough of my rambling. Have a good month.

Anna said...

You know, that's an incredibly weird thought. Feb 29th! I wonder how they have birthdays in between every four years?

Mikaela said...

Dude that is weird! the feb 29th thing!! :O So when they are old they can say they are actually younger than they really are. :]

Anna said...

Mike, you made this even more confusing.

Mikaela said...

oh yeah? my parents know somebody who was married on feb 29!!! :O so when they have been married 50 years really they have had only (counts on fingers) .. (skips fingers and grabs calculator) only 12.5 years!!!!! :O 0_o I know i'm pretty awesome.

Mythopoeia said...

Well, I'm March 1, so if I had been born in the right year I would have been on Feb. 29! As it is, I just get an extra day before my birthday every 4 years (like an extra day of being 16, that was fun).

Mythopoeia said...

Well, I'm March 1, so if I had been born in the right year I would have been on Feb. 29! As it is, I just get an extra day before my birthday every 4 years (like an extra day of being 16, that was fun).

Anna said...

Haha. That's cool.