Friday, March 20, 2009

Excellent Horse Trilogy

I've watched all of these movies recently and loved them. I love horses to death. Horses and dogs are my two tops. I had seen all of them before, but they all seemed so good, even if it was for the hundredth time....


The Man from Snowy River

I've watched this for as long as I can remember. The music is beautiful, the acting is good, and it's just a great, poetic story.

Seabiscuit

This movie is INCREDIBLE....I'm actually tempted to watch it again sometime soon. I enjoyed seeing this one again soooo much. It has Tobey Maguire (Spider-man) in it and it's a great great story inspired by the real-life race horse.

Dreamer

I nearly cried, watching it today, even though I've seen it countless time. It's a really sweet movie, and all the characters are great. At the moment I can't think (and really don't want to think) of a better feel-good movie.

These are my picks for this month!










All of them are even better than they look.
Anna

No comments: