Monday, March 23, 2009

Writing Update

I just added up the approximate estimates on all of my word documents concerning Indrego, Book One.

Guess what?

.........................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................




I have written approximately 125 pages. YAHOO!!!!!!!!!! I am wildly excited about this. I have never stuck with a draft this long. I usually quit after getting close to 100. Plus, I'm over half way through the first half of the book, which is way farther than I've ever gotten before. In a few months, there's another layer that I'm going to try to add from another character's point of view. I don't know exactly how that's going to work yet, but that's the only layer that I'm planning on adding. I'm working on the eighteenth chapter, and I'm estimating that I have anywhere from eight - twelve chapters before I finish Part One. I do have an outline, but sometimes I make two chapters one, one chapter two, or add chapters that I didn't originally plan. I LOVE WRITING.

Anna

6 comments:

Brian said...

Wow!!!! That's a great amount!!!! I've got about 41 pages in my draft. I've got a long way to go.

Mythopoeia said...

Congrats!

Anna said...

Thanks guys!

41 pages is a good number Brian. I still have a long way to go!

Mikaela said...

i wrote maybe 40 pages.. tops.. even that may be an exaggeration. 0_o

Anna said...

I'm at a boring part right now. I hate that I even have those in my book....sort of interesting to read, you know, but kind of hard to write. It'll probably be interesting tomorrow...I hope.....

Mikaela said...

umm then don't write any boring parts in the book. :3 in mine everything is always exciting. :D