Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Thought News


Just now when I opened up my Barnes and Noble e-mail for coupons and news of new books (the goodness of these e-mails varies, depending on the coupons and what just came out...) I saw a very nice surprise on the page.

Christopher Tolkien has released a new book by J.R.R Tolkien. I don't need to tell you how exciting this is. I had been wondering for a long time when there would be another book (and I checked places like Wikipedia often, probably not very reliable) and all of a sudden, the title is right in front of my face! I think it'll be great, of course. So exciting! It's a neat little happy thought. If I had some pixie dust, I would be in good shape.

Anna

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

awesome!

Mythopoeia said...

It's being published tomorrow, and I for one am forgetting studying for exams for a day ^_^

Super exciting. But hey, I didn't get a coupon! *searches inbox frantically*

Mikaela said...

you know.. my birthday is coming up... :3