Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fast and Furious

November is approaching. Which mean NaNoWriMo is speeding toward us participating writers, fast and furiously. Ooooh. *shivers of anticipation*

I'm very excited! But I am beginning to wonder if I have my mind set...am I ready for 2000 words a day on a novel I hardly know for thirty days? A very busy thirty days, I might add. Let's hope so. This fall stuff just keeps piling on. My art bug is back. My writing bug is always around (plus I have writing classes now) and would you believe it? My music bug showed up! How dare it! But it did, and now I have to deal with it. I bought new strings for Teddy (that's my violin. Theodore. :D ) and I need to get him restrung...unfortunately I don't know how to do that, but I know people that do, or I can go have it restrung by professionals, or my brothers might could help me figure it out.

I'm reading Chris Baty's NaNoWriMo help book (No Plot? No Problem!) but it's about to be shoved aside for the weekend, because I'm going to start Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer later this afternoon after I finish school. :D Soon I'll post book and movie reviews, possibly music reviews, and during November you may get writing snippets and/or excerpts from the products of Writing Workshop, my NaNoWriMo Novel, or Rhetoric Assignments. No promises, though. I've never posted anything on this blog....and I really don't know how many people actually read it. Not many, I don't think, at least, not any more. No one comments much, these days!
Anna

4 comments:

Brian said...

NaNoWriMo. Vroom Vroom. Hahaha. I'm all set! Is Chris Baty's book any good?

Anna said...

So far; i haven't gotten very far. Looks promising.

Mythopoeia said...

Yay, yet another person who names inanimate objects!

Anna said...

Oh yes! Teddy, Teddy, Teddy.