Friday, November 20, 2009

A few more things:

1. Read this article; it has some really interesting stuff about Ray Bradbury and some quotes.

2. Still miss my old book, which is a good sign, definitely, BUT; I'm still loving NaNoWriMo. I'm a little over 7000 words from getting to 50000.

3. Great idea for old book.

4. Closer to exciting parts in NaNoWriMo book.

5. Finished Twilight...excellent, again...I'm on Team Edward now, and I'm about to dive into Ray Bradbury and a Star Wars book that has three novels in it with various authors, and then New Moon by Stephanie Meyer. Or maybe New Moon before Star Wars. Not sure.

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

When you see New Moon you will be on Team Jacob!! :O

Anna said...

WHAT-EVAH. Team Edward, atw....although I like Jacob for the most part in New Moon. But the Edward parts were the best parts.