Thursday, November 5, 2009

Na-No-Wri-Mo. Hmm. I'm going to get tired of saying that all month.

"It's NaNoWriMo. NaNoWriMo. NaNoWriMo."

I've told lots of people that I"m doing it; maybe it's just me. I know it's taken some people more than once to get the whole name right.

I feel good right now; maybe because I'm done with my Nanoing for the day, or because that I'm listening to a good song, or about to go eat candy and watch something or another with Dad. All of that, probably. Today didn't come as easy as yesterday; this one character that I do not want to give me trouble is giving me trouble. Drat her! However, Dex is being extremely easy and compliant.

"Good boy, Dex."

-Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

Anyway, I think she's shaping up some. I thought of an excellent background that makes a lot more sense...just an extra thread that gets her onto the spaceship in a more reasonable way. I just like it better. I had to wing it, though! Even though when I first came up with the character, she had this thread...in fact, it was a main thread...I forgot about it, until a few minutes ago when I was getting desperate. anyway. Yahoo for me, I made it work! and now I'm tired. :)

I watched most of Batman Forever....I'm watching the series backwards, apparently. I watched Batman and Robin... I think the last time I got sick. (Wonderful movie to watch when sick, because: it's full of weirdness, corniness, Tim Burton-ness and neon colors, and after sleeping all day, I was already in the Twilight Zone.)

So, if I continue watching backwards, I should watch Batman Returns.
I liked Batman Forever, except that some of the humor was annoying, it was extremely corny (although entertaining) and Robin could have been a little more of a...hero? I like the ones that suffer a little bit. He just didn't seem to suffer enough. *Shrugs*

It was still fun to see him introduced to the story and see Jim Carrey as the Riddler. That may have been the best part. Heh heh. Enough of this rambling. G'Night!
Anna

2 comments:

Mythopoeia said...

'He just didn't seem to suffer enough'--Hahahahha, I feel the exact same way about heroes.

Anna said...

Yes. :)