Monday, February 22, 2010

Random Things

1. I like Castle. He's a writer, and his interaction with Beckett, his mother and his daughter is so funny! Reminds me of Dad and I, a little bit....:D

2. Reading A Praying Life by Paul Miller. I think it is going to be one of my new favoritest favorite books. Can't wait to finish it. It's already making a difference in my life.

3. Need to work on The Great Elation, but Bumping Midnight is getting all appealing and fascinating again! Nebula and Lance, you'll just have to wait...Hurley and Marty need my writing attention right now. Oh, and so does Kylar from F.I.V.E.D.....

4. Wrote a paper on Severus Snape last night. :D

5. Editing paper on Knights today.

6. Castle comes on tonight. :)

7. Firefly is still excellent. Rewatched the episode Out of Gas the other night...now I want to rewatch Serenity.

8. Reading Les Miserables and *loving* it.

9. Will post reads and recommended books of month soon....hopefully. I need to catch up first.

10. Going to see Avatar this week...I hope. Among lots of other things. Wow. Busy already.

No comments: