Sunday, March 28, 2010

A nice list:

1) My sore throat is gone. Zip. I am very happy. I feel like it's just barely still there...but it doesn't leave me miserable and complaining, so that's good.

2) I'm craving tea. This is weird; I don't very often, but it's the only kind of tea I ever drink, so I need to go to the store and get some today.

3) Slept horribly late. I'm sure I'll pay for it tonight.

4) Hoping this afternoon will be more productive than yesterday - although I did do some writing on The Great Elation.

5) Addicted to Primeval :P

6) I like apples with peanut butter. :D

7) I was in a strange state of mind when I woke up. I'm not sure that I can explain it; but I was barely awake, and it reminds me of the time when I was just barely awake and I thought I was a CD, and I needed to get to the right song before I got up. ;-/ No I didn't make that up.

8) Oh...no sore throat....just sneezing. Maybe coughing later. That'll probably develop next. But who cares? The sore throat is gone! Coughing and sneezing are almost enjoyable! Well, especially sneezing.

9) :D

No comments: