Monday, May 31, 2010

Meh....

I wish that everyone WOULD have to pay for Facebook as of August 15, 2010 so that this horribly addictive time waster/brain melter device would be obliterated, and I would have a good excuse to get rid of mine.

I'm contemplating not getting on facebook AT ALL for the entire summer. It's not as drastic as deleting my account, and people will still be able to get in touch with me through e-mail, if they have to.

I'd probably save myself an entire day - or two - of time if I decide to do it.

2 comments:

Mythopoeia said...

I'm considering that too! And I know a few friends who have already begun. At least I only go on to keep up with friends; I swore off all those horrid games. They annoy me soo much.

Anna said...

I hate the games. I rarely engage in them.

And I have begun - I swore off. June 1st - September 1st. I feel free, in a way. Honestly, I bet I save closer to three or four days of time.