Monday, June 21, 2010

I figured out something

I'm not sure exactly what brought this on - probably a number of things. Most of my brilliant thoughts or ideas are a collaboration of previous thoughts and ideas I've either already had or that have been put to me by something else.

I figured out the two most important questions you can ask about a character.

1. What makes him different than everybody else?
and
2. What makes him the same?

They might seem like really simple questions on first examination, but look again. An almost endless amount of possibilities reside in those questions. Because there are a million different answers for every character. You just have to answer them. Also, I just watched Gattaca. Movie of the Month next month. I'm loving the soundtrack, too.....

No comments: