Friday, July 30, 2010

Divers Things

1. Three points to me for using the word 'divers.'

2. Upcoming (we'll see) blog posts:
- Art work of Doctor Eleven, Doctor Ten, Short Story Poster, Memory Thief sketches (explanations with pictures)
-A post about Book in a Week
- List of favorite/least favorite Doctor Who Series Five Episodes
- Book/Movie Reviews

4. I am now the proud owner of a filly named Billie Belle, Billie for short. Hopefully I'll do a post on her soon, maybe even with pictures!

5. I went to see Inception. Oh. My gosh. Brilliant. Why are other people's minds so brilliant? It was so brilliant.

6. Considering doing a review of each Psych Episode this Season. :D

7. My birthday is coming up...seventeen. Wow. That's weird. I'm half and half. Peter Pan Syndrome all the way...but then again, there are so many advantages about being older. Oh well. Age is really only a number. Who cares if I'm seventeen? I like what C.S. Lewis said about parts of him being fifty when he was twelve and parts of him still being twelve when he was fifty. I'm like that.

8. Enjoying White Collar this season

9. I have got nothing exciting to say about myself now that I've told everyone that I have a horse. Okay. I'm done blogging, for now. :)

1 comment:

John said...

Hey Anna,

I can't believe you're going to be seventeen!

I've written a small book that I wanted to see if you would be interested in reviewing. If you have the chance and might be interested, send me an email (through my blog) & I'll tell you about it. If you're still interested, I'll send you a copy.

Blessings,