Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I got there around eight with friends and waited four hours. Thankfully, we did not have to wait outside, because if we had, it would have been VERY COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I didn't dress as warmly as I thought. So that's a good thing.

3. I didn't get to eat my candy....because I was afraid the whole theater would glare at me if I tried to open it and made that irritating crackle noise. Oh well. I can eat it today. :D

4. This movie followed the book closer than any of them, except maybe the first three, and especially Prisoner of Azkaban/Sorcerer's Stone. It was epic!

5. It was also really dark, morbid, and depressing. I mean, it was Harry Potter, so it was in an awesome way, but it's the saddest book in the series up till the end, and it's been a while since I read the book, so everything was really poignant. (Think about: Ron leaving, Hermione being tortured, Harry and Hermione visiting Harry's grave, Bathilda Bagshot....) All of it. Amazing. They really outdid themselves with acting this time....

6. I was up till around 4. It took about twenty minutes to get out of the theater parking lot, and then probably around fifteen minutes to take my friend home, and then I went to my brother's house, grabbed my stuff out of the car, fumbled for a key. It's 12 PM now. I woke up a few times this morning and went back to sleep, but I think I got roughly around seven hours. My body clock is so messed up, now....even more so than usual.

7. I wore an awesome t-shirt that Jordan made me, and also my Tigger hat, which I/Hayley made for me.

8. I'm going to try to get up and stop feeling pathetic and exhausted and almost-sick ish, because there is a write-in here in a few hours, and I really need to do school and get to Barnes and Noble, pick up three friends.....

9. Oh, afterthought: I quit NaNoWriMo this year. A week or two ago, actually. I didn't much like my story, and I had another character kicking me in the ear to come back and work on his. And there's really not much I can do when they get that insistent. So I obliged, tossed NaNoWriMo aside like a shoe with a scorpion on it (I found a scorpion on one of my shoes yesterday and I'm still very unhappy about it. I just saw it - I wasn't putting it on or anything, and then I got someone else to kill it. I hope there's not more.) ...tossed NaNoWriMo aside like a shoe with a scorpion on it, and I'm trying to work on other writing projects that I really want finished before Christmas. I'm not sure how to write after watching Harry Potter. Because when you try, Harry Potter sticks its tongue out at you and waves because it knows - knows - that you cannot write anything like it. Man, Stories. They get a big head when they get older, don't they?

10. Okay. Now I"m done. And hungry...and excited about wearing my t-shirt and Tigger hat *again* today. :)

5 comments:

MissChef said...

I want you to post a picture of your tigger hat! It sounds really *cute*.
I am going to post pics of my crochet projects on my blog soon.


Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

Anna said...

Hey you! I'm planning on it. I'll try to post a picture soon. :)

MissChef said...

I was going to call you for a bit this evening but Dad has been on the phone all evening. Did you make your pie? :)
I made two choc. cream pies last night... they look good. I'm looking forward to stuffing my face tomorrow :D

jlsims said...

I have to go see it! I've been reading the reviews, and it sounds like this one is going to be second only to the conclusion. Ah well, we will see...

Anna said...

Yeah you do! We should all go, 'cause I wanna see it again....